Saturday, May 11, 2013

TIME TRAVEL IS OFFICIALLY GANGSTA


Jay Z has finally mastered everything, I'm sure you're wondering what i mean when I say that.Jay Z was a great rapper, he became a media mogul and now he's mastered time travel. This picture (right) was discovered recently and it reveals a man that looks strikingly similar to the rap Moses. I think it is Jay Z and I believe that he's mastered the art of time travel. Finally some light is being shed on the reality of the entertainment conspiracy.

There is an elite cadre of performers that has been working jointly with the church of Scientology in order to further advance the work of L. Ron Hubbard otherwise known as G of the Krab Nebula. During his travels Jay Z has introduced rap to the etruscans, produced for Sun records and sampled the early work of Louis Armstrong. Ladies and gentlemen time travel is now gangsta.

While I don't actually have any proof of this conspiracy It's nice to speculate. I think this type of "news" item really has nor place in any publication, cyber or otherwise. I think we are really losing track of what's important when we give the ridiculous attention that it doesn't merit. The next item will be the existence of Dr. Who during Jack the Ripper times.

No comments:

Post a Comment