Tuesday, May 7, 2013

SLEEP, WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO?


Lately I find myself up at some ungodly hours wondering why my eyes won't close. I thought I had an issue given my addiction to caffeine but that could not be it at all. I stopped drinking soda and anything containing caffeine in an effort to improve my sleep issues but I still fail to close my eyes successfully.
I tried counting sheep but nothing seems to help me at all.

I think sleep must hate my guts or it must love me so much it choses to stay away. I think my relationship with sleep is like an unhealthy coupling of sorts. Sleep is like that girlfriend that is great in bed but frigid most of the time. I call sleep and it's like calling someone that just doesn't like me. When things are okay sleep and I get along well and I have two or three good days but then suddenly I am eating shit again.

I think sleep is a fickle and angry lady that just isn't satisfied with a lobster dinner and some wine. I think sleep wants to take my essence in what I consider to be a ridiculously unhealthy relationship. I can't break up with sleep because I need it and it won't break up with me because it's such a spiteful bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment