Saturday, May 18, 2013

STARBUCKS, HOME OF THE ASSHOLES


I read that a mother was treated pretty poorly at a Starbucks and ridiculed because she needed to change her baby's diaper. The situation escalated to the point where the woman's husband became enraged which led the employes to calling the cops. I am not really surprised that any of this happened. Starbucks is a lot like candy for assholes in the sense that it attracts people with with serious personality deficiencies.

The typical Starbucks serves as housing for douchebags that like to pretend by taking their laptops and making believe that they are writing the great American novel. There is a percentage of those people with laptops that are legit students but most of the times it's the dude wanting to establish his pseudo intellectual superiority.

The thing is that Starbucks isn't only frequented by douchebags but it's also manned by the worst people in the world. I don't know why but most of the time I go Starbucks I am forced to deal with total assholes. I feel like any request I make is met with total disgust. I don't understand why but Starbucks employs these hipster punks and all of them are so full of themselves. I am shocked at the attitude when all they do is make coffee.

I am glad to know that Starbucks was exposed as a shit hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment