Saturday, May 18, 2013

SAVE BACON BACON


In the news today there was in interesting piece about a bacon restaurant shutting down because neighbors were complaining of the smell. This is the type of thing that makes me sad because I love bacon and bacon providers. To me it's a typical case of miserable assholes trying to figure out a way to complain about something that doesn't bother anyone. Bacon is a wonderful thing that makes people so happy and it even lengthens the life of some.

One person showed up to a hearing in order to complain about the place and I can imagine what the person looked like. I bet it was probably some 40' something vegan jackass. I imagine the person had hipster glasses and skinny jeans and wore a shirt that read Black Sabbath 76' and had one of those ascot looking hats. Perhaps the culprit was trying to make love to his left hand when suddenly the smell of bacon made him go flaccid.


I hope Bacon Bacon can survive this ordeal and successfully move forward. The world needs a place to fill its bacon needs. I need bacon burritos, bacon scampi, bacon burgers, bacon shakes, bacon pancakes, bacon everything. Let's ban together and save the bacon with the help of Kevin Bacon. I know I am reaching at this point but hey when dealing with bacon you must go very far.

No comments:

Post a Comment