Monday, May 6, 2013

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS BULLSHIT


I am writing what it is everyone is thinking. Political correctness is total bullshit no matter how you cut it. I think that the idea has become so big in society today that we have lost sight of the difference between being correct in expression and being ridiculous. It's one thing to be a racist, color your statements about things with ignorant remarks, and another to actually express your feelings without the feeling of boundaries cornering you. Today the PC bullshit has taken a turn for the insane in ways that are both amusing and annoying.

You can't refer to someone as a midget, or refer to a tall person in a way that may make fun of their height. The word ho is automatically associated with calling a female a prostitute. You can't say black out loud for fear that the mere mention of color may make someone mad. No one in this world is perfect and if you are not intentionally trying to offend a person I think society needs to have some fucking leniency. I don't understand why a person should be allowed to press assault charges if I tell them to go fuck themselves. Do you know that Ho is actually an acronym with several different meanings?

I am not saying that it's okay to insult people but I will say that if someone pushes the wrong buttons they deserve to be told exactly they can do regardless of race, creed, color or gender. I don't care if a catholic priest decides he wants to judge me because I can proceed to ask said priest why there are so many pedophiles at the helm of the church. I know you are wondering where this is coming from when I just wrote about the universal force of love.

I am honest enough and have enough common sense to distinguish between reality and serious bullshit. I am not saying for people to go out and act like total assholes I am just saying that common sense in expression is not something that should be hindered by the thought of overly sensitive people taking offense to every little statement made.

No comments:

Post a Comment