Sunday, May 19, 2013

DON'T HATE THE PLAYER


I recently discovered that I have over 54 million dollars waiting for me in various parts of the world because numerous members of my family have passed on and left me their fortunes. I am currently trying to figure out what to do with this international lottery I have been so fortunate to win. I mean I could purchase the moon or stock in NASA's solar timeshare program. I always knew I was awesome but I did not realize I was a unique superstar. I am so amazing that a lady offered to give me a fully loaded BMW. The email reads as follows:

Dear Lucky Winner,

We happily announce to you the Draw (Batch #22) of BMW Online Lottery ® held on the 19 April, 2013.Your E-mail Address attached to the Ticket Number: 43566, was picked at random from our computer system. You have won a brand new 2011 Model BMW 7 Series Car and a LUMP SUM OF $ 500,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)

For more information on how to claim your prize, do contact our promotions department via the email below or via telephones, and quote this FILE NO: A87/902/ EH3/ 118/ 308/032, TAG NO:098486 and Ref No: 87276/18-0 as this reference serve as the security key to your winnings, we advice that you keep the reference number to yourself.

PROMOTION DEPARTMENT.

Name: Mr. James Boyd
Email: jamesboyd001@yahoo.co.jp

NB: If you are unable to come to our Branch office in United States of America to claim your won prize, your won prize will be send to your door step through courier servive.

Congratulations!

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Clara Davidson.
Online Coordinator
BMW Lottery Promo.

I have decided that I want my BMW left hanging on the door knob because I am amazing. I will also be given 500,000 United States dollars that I will promptly spend on dinner plates signed by international superstar Pitbull, DALE! I know that people are jealous because all I have to do is give my social security number, bank account, and address. Yes I am awesome because that is all I have to do in order to reap the benefits of hard work. So far I have had the privilege of meeting several prominent Nigerian bankers that have assured me that my information will be kept confidential and my details private. The meetings have been held in the private and secure setting of a custom yahoo chat room and I am proud to announce that these gentlemen have agreed to come visit me when I am incorporating my company known as FERAL INDUSTRIES LLC. Please try to keep your hatred and jealousy to yourself as I am a very important and well know figure in the world of Nigerian investment banking and I need no negativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment