Monday, May 6, 2013

TWO INSIPID SHITS COLLIDE


So the big chubby lady from the shittiest show ever got married. I am talking about Honey Boo Boo's mom who married her better or less annoying half know as Sugar Bear. The two married in a typical redneck wedding with camouflage colors, barbecue, and I am sure some cousin fucking somewhere in there. I am writing this because the wedding should have been shown in a cross brand episode.

You are likely asking what I mean by that so I will tell you. I think they should have featured it in an episode of My Big Redneck Wedding. Way for the jackass crews over at Pink Sneaker Productions to really drop the ball on their societally irrelevant programming. I can think of how great it would have been to see a cross of two mind numbingly stupid shows. If anything this event would have likely been something close to the wedding of Tiny Tim in a 1969 broadcast of The Tonight Show.

Yes I am being sarcastic because I hate that little annoying shit, Pink Sneakers Productions as a whole, anything having to do with redneck weddings and stupid television that seems to only please the ignorant . If at this point you are waiting for some sort of clarification then by all means keep waiting because I am not going to even attempt to clarify or improve my statement for the sake of political correctness.

My tirade is complete so I want to wish that ugly mound of sex grease and her moron, inbred hick, shit kicking spawn of pig slop the greatest happiness. I would like to also state in categorical fashion that Honey Boo Boo is a little piece of annoying cow feces.

No comments:

Post a Comment