Saturday, May 4, 2013

THE SHIT THAT'S TOO MUCH: A TANGENT OF SORTS


I am not a fan of the Kardashians, Bruce Jenner, Kanye or just about anyone having to do with reality television and ridiculous self appraisals. My reason for writing this blog is because I can't understand why it's such a big fucking deal that Kris Jenner put on a wig while vacationing somewhere. What bothers me is that while the world is in the brink of chaos with bombings, nuclear war, and gun control debates, the Jenner wig has become a major trending headline. My question is simply" WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE? Is society so fucking blind that we give importance to a wig worn by a woman that sets the bar for shit? I mean seriously we as a whole need to examine what we can do to make the world somewhat manageable.

I don't think that paying attention to a pathetic old whore like Kris Jenner is really the answer. I used to respect Bruce Jenner because he was an athletic hero, now Bruce really does look like an old tenth grade teacher.

 
Bruce would be a great contestant on a daytime TV game show like Let's Make A Deal with his dignity being the grand prize behind the curtain. I know this is a tangent but you can't blame me when these people and their vacations, wigs, sex tapes, bastard children, and so on take precedence over the death of someone like Michael Gray ( China Syndrome). Instead of giving these fucking people importance and attention for being stars of a fake reality series we should consider what's important in life.

I am certain that a couple of idiots are going to say I am "hatin" because of what I am writing but the truth is that I don't really give a fuck. I am one in a handful of people that are tired of the real news being overshadowed by bullshit. I am tired of good television being put on hold while talentless fucks like Ryan Seacrest produce garbage that seems to get airplay it doesn't deserve. Let's all wake up collectively and go back to at least making an effort at creating a better world instead of bringing the world down with insipid programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment