Tuesday, May 7, 2013

LIFE WITHOUT CAFFEINE


Okay so I decided to make a full assed attempt at giving up caffeine. I realized that too much consumption of caffeine is not good for me. Whenever I am on that high I find myself moving around like hot shit and then suddenly I crash into a wall of sorts. I am a serious junkie for the stuff, even as I write I am feeling like I am about to die. Caffeine is like a lady of the evening spending time with an accountant.

I remember the days when I would destroy a twelve pack of coke zero and find myself buying a large coffee like ice drink at the local coffee shop. Now I find myself craving the company of this prostitute I like to refer to as caffeine. I get these headaches and this attitude that just seem to go hand in hand with one another. I understand that it will pass but I still feel like a part of me is gone. I guess I can say caffeine is my own chemical romance gone horribly wrong.

Goodbye caffeine, you sexy little prostitute, I shall miss my consumption of thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment