Thursday, May 16, 2013

SPIRITUAL RENEWAL......TOTAL BULLSHIT


I respect people and I respect their beliefs and their right to believe. I do not respect assholes that use the veil of spirituality to rise to some sort of power that only really soothes the ignorant. Enter the Cardinal Keith O'Brien from Scotland who has admitted sexual misconduct and since resigned as archbishop for "spiritual renewal." This is where I draw the fucking line, this man was hailed as a "Prince" of the church. The fact is that the good Cardinal has not specified what his misconduct was and I wonder if it was something related to little boy behinds.

The term spiritual renewal and prayer is absolute shit to me. I bet this guy is going to a beach where he will have a cabana boy named Victor bring him a cocktail in a speedo. I am so tired of this shit and the lack of action from the church. Sanction? This is the term that we are using now in order to refer to a slap on the wrist. I hate the fact that because these men are the so called " agents  of god" they are let off with a slap to the wrist.

The church has become a joke and for a very long time it has proven to be nothing more than a hugely politicized entity serving only in its own interest. I am tired of the church and honestly I am tired of every church because it's all a joke, I defy anyone in any church to establish their perfection. I don't believe in holy rollers because so far the majority of them have proven their flaws to be too great to be able give me absolution and judge me for my sins. Wake up everyone, our so called spiritual leaders are human too and they are just as imperfect but they wield a power we respect way too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment