Tuesday, May 21, 2013

WOW, LET'S SET AN IDIOT RECCORD


I read a hilarious article about how some idiot in a rural part of Dade County caught a record setting nineteen foot python and killed it. I find this hilarious because the dude killed the snake in self defense. The man found the snake in some backwoods region and decided to grab it. This idiot is the kind of guy that would probably sniff a horse's ass for the adventure.

I understand that the Burmese Python is damaging the Florida environment but this whole hunting the snake attitude is bullshit. I think there is other ways to control the population of snakes and they shouldn't include encouraging jackasses to shoot snakes. This particular individual was special because after he taunted the snake he stabbed it to death.

I am sure that this double digit IQ loser thinks of himself as an inbred crocodile hunter and it's okay because I guess it's likely he has nothing else in his life outside of the possibility of his pre pubescent cousin. I think that celebrating this is absolute bullshit. I guess such is life as an idiot.

5 comments:

  1. Don't get to excited but I have joined your blog. You are invited to join mine at which time I will give you absolutely free publicity! I have read several of your posts and more people need to see this! the rat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am taking the rest of this week off. I will work my Magic in 3 or 4 days. By the way I hate word verification and find it prejudicial towards robots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How would you control the snakes ?
    I too live in this area and am an avid Archery hunter.
    Though I carry a huge revolver while bow hunting just in case of Hogzilla, Monster Gaters or perhaps the random Python which might be a bit intimidating when I'm deep into the bush.

    ReplyDelete