Friday, May 17, 2013

FANATICAL PEOPLE


I consider myself a fairly level headed individual most of the time. I respect people's opinions and beliefs but I don't particularly respect the concept of pushing beliefs onto others. I really dislike that whole concept of " what I believe is absolute and impossible to challenge." To me people that have that view are the very personification of ridiculous fanatics. I have a fascination with fanatical people and their this skin. I mean how in the hell can you go wrong when you challenge the narrow minded fanatic?

The hotest button is religion and it's also the best one to push in order to test the skin of a fanatic. I recently wrote an entry taking aim at a Cardinal banned from the church. I got a lot of comments and most of them were attacking me for not kissing the ass of the good Cardinal. The fact is that I don't kiss ass so much as I like to point out truths. A fanatic does not see reason or valid points beyond their own beliefs.

I love how a fanatic will defend their religion, political stands, and ideas without real base. A fanatic will stick with a narrow minded point of view will until they feel they have convinced you to see things their way. I remember this woman by the last name of Kang calling me delusional. I wonder if she understands the meaning of delusional or if she was actually pick crap out of the dictionary without reading the definition. How am I delusional if I don't see things your way?

A fanatic is a wonderful thing when you think of the entertainment their stupidity provides. I will always enjoy pushing fanatical buttons because frankly I enjoy it almost as much as I enjoy eating shrimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment