Tuesday, May 28, 2013

THIS IS WHAT AN ASSHOLE LOOKS LIKE


Roger Dean is the world's biggest asshole, don't ask and just read on. This piece of garbage murdered 11 senior citizens in a nursing home. Dean also plead guilty to causing bodily harm to 8 others during a fire that he caused back in 2011. What bothers me most is that this asshole appeared on television describing his rescue efforts during the blaze. This guy is a perfect example of why you can't judge a book by its cover. Apparently this piece of waste was also stealing prescription drugs from the home.

I wonder how this man went unnoticed for so long, we are talking about a fucking murderer. I think this is the kind of situation that merits a really good investigation. This guy cold not be so good at killing and getting away with it. I am not pointing fingers but I am saying that it's impossible that this guy could get away with 11 murders and setting a fire.

I hope justice is served in this tragic case because a killer should not get mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment