Monday, November 4, 2013

EVER HAVE ONE OF THOSE DAYS?


Did you ever have one of those days? It seems like everything starts out right and then suddenly it goes so wrong you are left wondering who you pissed off? Life is incredible that way and sometimes it takes a while before you can assimilate things. I've had days like that but rather than focus on how much they take out of me, I'd rather focus on what they give to me.

I'm healthy, intelligent and confident so a day that make may feel like I should be thankful. I have more going for me than what I realize and that's the case for most of us. So what do you do during a bad day? I compiled a little to do list:

  • Breathe
  • Relax
  • Take a walk
  • Look Around
  • Let out a big FUCK IT
The fact is that life is short and when you waste one day you waste 1,000. When those days happen just relax and let your mind work its magic.


No comments:

Post a Comment