Monday, November 18, 2013

I HATE THAT BITCH


I know that the word bitch is unkind but I'm not particularly interested in kindness. I'm not a big fan of the show Full Throttle Saloon but I do watch it when I'm seriously bored. I'll indulge my guilty pleasure occasionally because I have that right. I really dislike that girl on the show,Angie. The reason I dislike her is because she is such a pseudo intellectual domineering individual. Something about that girl just pisses me off, even her boobs don't really do anything for me, in fact, nothing about her does anything for me.  I like the buxom ladies but I think this girl just has that quality that makes people want to throw crap on her.  The rest of the show is pretty cool and I'd love to check out the place one day but until then, eat shit Angie.

No comments:

Post a Comment