Monday, November 4, 2013

THE SMALL MINDEDNESS OF ARROGANT PEOPLE


Some people really surprise me, mainly because the narrow scope of their mind doesn't allow them to see their own glaring imperfections. I see that as a manner of arrogance and I just abhor it. People will lift their chin up and act like such assholes some time. It's sad to think that some individuals don't have it in them to be normal, not necessarily humble, just normal.

I know a few people like that, people whose idea of success is plain, stupid arrogance. The funny thing about arrogance is that it's also a blinding agent. When you become arrogant you become tunneled by your own stupidity you tend to lose sigh of what's around you, both good and bad.

My simple advice to people like that is " Keep your eyes open." When something special comes around you may miss it and when your foundation crumbles beneath you, you will not be able to repair it.

No comments:

Post a Comment