Monday, November 11, 2013

CUT THE JACKASS A BREAK


I'm sure you are wondering who the jackass is, it's Tom Cruise. I'm not a fan of Tom Cruise but I don't think it's fair to accuse him of saying something derogatory about the troops. It was stated in TMZ that he said something to the effect that making a film was as tough as being a soldier in Afghanistan. I don't think it's true, in fact I think it's total BS. I think that Tom Cruise has become a target primarily because he is a blind follower of scientology. We live in a free country, let him be a jackass, it's his right.

I don't think it's fair to accuse a person of making idiotic statements like that, this is the guy the did Born on the Fourth of July after all. I am not fond of Cruise but you have to give the guy some sort of break. I can't imagine what it's like to be considered a complete douche and on top of that have comments like that attributed to me. It was stated in CNN's site that the comments that were made by Cruise were taken out of context and re worded.

Let's not focus on so much negativity and crap and let's let jackasses be that without making their existence worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment