Thursday, October 31, 2013

TO MY GOOD FRIENDS AT TRACY LOCKE


Hello there my friends, I am Ric Acevedo, the interesting guy you heard about. The reason I'm writing this is to tell you why I'm your guy. The description in your job lead at Full Sail's career development department stated you needed someone who is "a risk taker." Well my friends I just took a risk and a big one at that. I'm writing a blog about just how good I am in order to:


  • Catch your eye.
  • Get you talking.
  • Receive a phone call.
  • Get an offer.
  • Do my thing.
Yes, I am new but believe me when I tell you that what I lack in experience in your world I make up for with guile in the real world. You mentioned a " forest fire" well think of me as out of control global warming. I know I need to prove myself but think about it like this, If I sell myself I'm sure I can sell anything else. 

A few parting thoughts are: 

  • I enjoy Kool Aid. 
  • I work well in teams
  • I'm a pretty outstanding writer
With that I say good day and I hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment