Monday, November 4, 2013

THE ART OF REBIRTH


Not too long ago I was feeling incredibly down, in fact I needed to reach up in order to touch the ground people walk on. As I sat in the dark wondering why I was even alive I felt a snap. I knew that there was something wrong and that something was the erosion of self belief. I knew that I needed to get up and rise again.

I realized in that moment when things seemed to snap that I was going to experience a rebirth. To me a rebirth is a sort of art, you have to look around at everything you see wrong and breathe in. Once you take that breath you close your eyes and drift into another state.

Once you have drifted you find yourself in a whole new level, at least I did. Yes there is rebirth, there is a possibility that life will get better when you have hit the bottom of the pile. I say this out of optimism, because I have lived it, I have lived through it many times. Yes I understand what it's like to fall, get up, fall again, and get up again and I don't mind.

Next time you fall, remember that if you wish to you will be born once more and rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment