Monday, November 18, 2013

SERIOUSLY GUY


I think George Zimmerman really could benefit from some serious psychiatric help. If I were out after beating a murder charge I would chill. Zimmerman is all over the place waving guns, getting tickets, saving people and getting arrested again, anyone think that Zimmerman should not be allowed to carry a gun? I think this crazy idiot would literally shoot trick or treaters for invading his property line.

I think Zimmerman will eventually end up either dead or behind bars. This guy will one day pull a gun on someone with a bigger gun. If he doesn't do that I am certain that he will pull the trigger again. I just think this guy is problematic and an asshole. Zimmerman got lucky once but there is no way he will get lucky again in another incident, providing he comes out alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment