Monday, November 11, 2013

WHERE THE REAL POWER HIDES


The definition of power usually reads like "the ability to do something or act in a particular way, esp. as a faculty or quality." There's physical power, power in terms of persuasion but the question is really " Where does power come from?" I personally think that real power lies in our sub conscious. I'm not trying to be some sort of inspiration, but I do whole heartedly believe that we hold the key to our own success. 

I've heard it said before that in our lifetime we only use something like 5% of our full capacity. I think it's fair to say we hold the key to our real power. We can really achieve what we want, if we chose to do so. I don't think we should impose limitations on ourselves, it's too easy to fall prey to the idea that we can't move forward beyond a certain point. I think one good thing about today's world is the fact that so many people look beyond a normal day to day existence. 

I think we are living a new and exciting time in terms of recognizing our own potential as individuals. Hopefully what we are learning now won't be some passing trend that will recycle itself twenty years from now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment