Saturday, November 9, 2013

THE POLITICS OF LIFE


Politics is a nasty word with controversial connotations. When you think politics you think democrat vs. republican and extreme positions colliding. Politics is also a word applicable to life. It's amazing how people with ego driven agendas employ politics. Politics are a nasty business whether you make money off them or not.

I have found myself situations where politics rule and very often they make me smile. To me politics are the lowest common denominator in life. People use politics as a way to stand above and over others, it's almost like politics are a way to point a finger that spews salt into open wounds. I hate politics and more than hate tapioca pudding, and I really hate tapioca pudding.

In short this entry is my rant against a nasty practice and behavior. I hate politics but it seems like politics are necessary in this life, like the ying to the yang, good to evil, some sort of bullshit like that. In short it's my way of saying fuck politics.


No comments:

Post a Comment