Monday, November 4, 2013

HOLD ON TO YOUR DREAMS


I have been writing non stop today, in part to convince myself of the fact that there is a tomorrow. It bothers me sometimes that while making the attempt to live my dream I run into some walls. Living a dream is hard because those walls are a lot like reality setting in. You will always be faced with people whose views are narrow and lack real focus.

In the end it's up to you to live your dream and make sure that you fight for what you want. Yes, it's very important to stay grounded and know your limitations, never to create them. I know this sounds like psycho babble and it may be, but it helps me. I feel like I have to give myself the ability to move on and the only way to do that is by letting out the angst and frustration.

This entry is for me mostly but if you can benefit from it, you are more than welcome to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment