Thursday, February 28, 2013

WHERE WE ARE GOING

Over the last few years there has been a proliferation of online degree programs. I remember ten years ago when I was finishing my BA there was talk of online programs. I heard about this and did not think much of it. Ever since that day I have seen the spurt of said programs and I have to say I am amazed. I think that education's future with very few exceptions is headed to the virtual classroom.

More and more people chose to work from an early age in order to make money and secure a stake in their lives. I think online education is a prime example of how society is oriented today. We stake a major part of our lives on the net. Now dating, friendships, and work all come from online connections.

It doesn't matter what people in a conventional world say we are all headed to a virtual universe and the sooner this is properly accepted the sooner the world can increase its effectiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment