Thursday, February 7, 2013

FRENCH ME SOME OXYCODONE MOMMY


So I was reading for some interesting material and I came across the most disturbing tidbit of the day. The headline read "Mom Son Drug Kiss." This is the kind of thing that makes you wonder: What the fuck? Apparently the mother of some jailbird was passing her son oxycodone by kissing him in the mouth. The article that I read did not specify if the kiss was French or even slightly Parisian in nature. 

I am not quite sure if the inmate, who was identified as William Partridge, was trying to distribute the pills or if he was just using them for his own purposes. There are so many angles here. The guy's last name is Partridge so you could go with the semi obscure I think I love you reference or perhaps do a write up on him being Shirley Partridge's long lost son. 

In all seriousness this is a disgusting piece of news not just because of the kiss angle but also because of the unforgivable enabling nature of the mother. I understand the whole idea of giving your kids the best but this is a bit much. Go on mommy dearest feed more drugs to your idiot kid, oh wait I think she's going to prison too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment