Friday, February 15, 2013

KATE PLUS WHORE MAKES ME BORED


I really dislike Kate Gosselin a lot in fact I dislike her as much as I dislike actual shit. To me Kate Gosselin is a false and extremely annoying woman that cashed in on her kids in the most annoying way. I was never a fan of John and Kate plus 8 and I did not think much of her participation in other series that shall go without mention. There is one person that I dislike as much as her and that person is Kendra Wilkinson.

Kendra Wilkinson became famous for being one of the three girlfriends of the Social Security Office's favorite bachelor Mr. Hugh Hefner also known as a ridiculous old man that thinks he still has some sort of game. Kate and Kendra have come together in order to take part in an episode of ABC'S train wreck known as Celebrity Wife Swap. 

I find it annoying that a couple of idiots with nothing to provide society are actually being given any sort of attention. I find this to be a part of America's problem at least on the entertainment front. Every time some talentless whore or hack comes along that person gets put in a television series documenting their uninteresting and overly rehearsed lives. I am assuming that this episode will have the light, dramatic and conciliatory tone that every episode has.

In the end this will be just another annoying episode that no one cares about and that when watched will represent lost time in someone's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment