Friday, February 15, 2013

LET'S GO ON A CRUISE! I HEAR CARNIVAL HAS A SPECIAL


The ill fated Carnival Cruise lines ship that was adrift for five days is a great example of a somewhat funny situation blown out proportion. People are calling this a disaster but I think that's a bit extreme. One thing is to poop in bags and smell the funk of days adrift and another is losing lives, the latter did not take place. I have never been a huge fan of cruises because honestly so many days at sea can get boring for me.

I think the whole Poseidon Adventure angle that people are trying to put in this situation is exemplary of a society where poop and urine are way worst than a tidal wave. Everyone is alive and well, no one died and there will be other days. Seriously what is the big deal here people? I understand that there is fall out but I think this serves as a valuable lesson for people not to go on Carnival Cruise Lines and their cut rate cruises.

From what I have heard about Carnival being in one of their ships is almost like riding an Amtrak train and expecting complete safety. The ship is back, everyone is safe and no one had to resort to cannibalism. I wonder if there is a group rate on lawsuits at the law firm of Seaman, Givens, and Travers. If my friends could see me now! I assume they would say I smell like urine and week old feces     and would also say the ocean breeze does not agree with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment