Wednesday, December 12, 2012

YOU BET'CHA!


Far be it for me to give a rat's ass about Sarah Palin or any portionof her life but sometimes I think the press goes too far in an attempt to get a cheap news story. Sarah Palin's son is divorcing and somehow that is a trending news story worthy of public attention. I think divorces are bad enough and as a result they should stay private.

Do I like Pailin? No I do not like Pailin but still that doesn't mean her kids need to be exposed especially when they are private figures. The only private figure related to a Politician that should always be held to the light is the one and only Billy Carter (Google Billy Beer). The fact is that private lives should be left as such. Give the guy and his ex some air in order to do things right.

No comments:

Post a Comment