Tuesday, December 11, 2012

PARADISE



I have always loved the idea of discovering new places. I am currently in Amsterdam and to me everything from the snow to the houseboats is fascinating. As I had the pleasure of spending time in a boat tour I realized one thing, the world is an amazing place. I look to Amsterdam with the wonder of a child while my home in the US is somehting of a daily routine.

The truth is that the paradise I see now, the cold and historical paradise is a wonder to me. The places in hte US I have yet to see are no less wonderful and fascinating and I am sure as can be that anyone coming to the US for the first time would be equally fascinated. The world is a real paradise for everyone willing to have their eyes open.

It's so easy to think you are superior to others because you speak a different language or carry a different view of life.The fact is that we are all the same and the world is the same but it is seen as a kaleidoscope when seen by different eyes.

ENJOY THE WORLD PEEPS! ITS A PARADISE.

No comments:

Post a Comment