Friday, December 14, 2012

SERIOUSLY EVERYONE DESERVES A REST

 

 
So Lindsay Lohan's storage locker is going up for auction anng news. I wonder exactly how this is a relevant issue. Are we so desperate to see people fall that we will root into their private lives like rodents? Wow Lindsay Lohan is a human being full of problems I guess that makes her not so out of the ordinary.
 
Privacy is something that should be respected and afforded to everyone equally and given the economy, wars overseas, and general state of the world this is not a news event worthy of scrutiny. I understand the fascination with celebrity because everyone has it to a degree but what is the deal with the fascination for disgrace? I think, and this is just me, that everyone deserves a break to deal with certain matters privately.
 
I for one could care less about someone else's financial issues if those issues don't make a difference in the way the world works. I guess what I am saying is GET A LIFE PEOPLE THE WORLD IS TOO BIG FOR THIS KIND OF BS!

No comments:

Post a Comment