Monday, December 24, 2012

MIKE BUSEY, THE FAT KID PLOTTING EVIL


I remember as a child witnessing various incidents surrounding the fat assholekid that sat in a corner plotting something. Of course this always cracked me up as the kid always had a look on his face that said " I did no wrong." I am reminded of those days because of Mike Busey's mug shot.

Busey was arrested for selling alcohol during a house party in his home the "Sausage Castle." Busey took the time to pose like a Santa on meth. Frankly this makes me want to know what a Busey reunion would be like. I think that between the teeth, blonde hair, and desparate attention seeking behavior it would be amazing. I can see it now, sack racing, uncle Gary giving speeches about how the world will be better if we all eat tomatoes naked. I think Mike would steal the show reciting poetry with a gigantic naked man relieving himself next to him.

This guy is entertaining to me by virtue of the fact that he is so ridiculous. It's obvious there is no real talent behind this particular Busey AKA Mike Ward. I think the Sausage Castle is coming to an end almost as sad as its pathetic owner.

Hey Busey see if you can get a part time spot at Best Buy where they need more idiots like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment