Friday, December 14, 2012

LADY IN THE PASTRY SHOP YOU ARE A BITCH!


I seem to have the best luck for attracting the worst people in bakeries and pastry shops. Most recently I was in a roadside pastry shop in Amsterdam where I was interested in enjoying a delicious treat filled a lemon cream of some sort. The place was full of life and wonder and it was near a lovely skating rink with a christmas tree in the middle. I loved the fact that the pastry was layed out in such a crisp manner that it almost looked like a work of art.

I ask for the pastry and this horrid bobine bitch yells at me "What do you want?" I responded nicely and she just put my pastry in a bag sort of like a prom night dumpster baby of some sort. I was really angry but I held the juices in and just smiled. I thought "well maybe she is having a bad day."

After days passed I went back to the same spot and the bitch attended to me again in similar fashion. The thing is that this has happened to me multiple times in different places. I am tired so from this point I want to state that if you work in a bakery, or pastry shop, or even a cheese shop and you have an attitude you can seriously go fuck yourself.

Thank you, that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment