Thursday, December 6, 2012

I AM SURE WE HAVE MORE THAN 2 WEEKS


Okay for years I have been hearing about the Mayan calendar like I heard about Y2K before that. I am fascinated by the idea of the world ending  and it being called by an ancient civilization. I do have a take on htis that may provide some sort of security for those already packing the Spam and Reses into the bomb shelter.

The Mayans were very advanced and I can admire and respect that. The calendar was very accurate in some respects but not every respect and there is something everyone is failing to really examine. The predicted thingsbut did not use their advanced nature in order to prevent certain htings from happening in their own time.

Any group of people can sit down and with logic and reasoning state what they feel may happen. Let's face it the Mayans could have seen 2012 as an impossibly far period devoid of advancement. Today we throw out numbers like 2030 and think of hovering cars coupled with boats that look like floating islands. The truth is evolution moves according to how we as individuals wish and work.

I think our current state in society as a whole can use improvement but as with everything in life it is cyclical and eventually things come around. I am sure the world won't end and about 300years from now someone will go ahead and write a similar blog which will likely be called comp entry self though.

HAPPY 2013 PEEPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment