Thursday, December 13, 2012

CLIFF AHEAD


So now that there are a few days left before the impending financial crisis about to hit the US there are a few interesting questions to be asked. The first question would be: Who is doing their math? I fail to see how taxing the top 2% of earners in the US will represent a blythe for future generations. I think it's laughable how John Boehner claims objectivity while a majority of core voters for the republican party are agreeing with this measure.

I understand that poles represent a sampled microscopic fraction of the population but if almost every tiny fraction you take represents the same picture you have got to start thinking that there is a pattern of sorts emerging. I have to clear up that I am not taking sides but I mean even the Republicans are splintering from within as republicans in congress seem to be down the middle in this issue.

I for one think that the financial well being of present and future generations of Americans needs to be the chief concern of the "leaders" that we elected to serve us. Get to work you ass clowns, the country is tired of waiting and even more tired of excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment