Thursday, December 13, 2012

A FISCAL CLIFF CONVERSATION



Okay so there was an article about the impending Fiscal Cliff and it was titled "Night Talks: Obama, Boehner Meet on "Fiscal Cliff." I find that particular title disturbing as it makes me think. I wonder what a conversation between the two would sound like late during the night.

OBAMA: Hello John!

BOEHNER: Hello Mr. President.

OBAMA: How are you this evening?

BOEHNER: I am in my pajamas resting, drinking a hot tea with some bread nutella spread all over it.

OBAMA: Sounds lovely John, now we must talk about this fiscal cliff coming up.

BOEHNER: What are you wearing Mr. President?

OBAMA: Black suit, white shirt, red tie. John it is imperative we discuss this cliff.

BOEHNER: That sounds lovely and very handsome on you.

OBAMA: John the top 2% of earners can afford to pay extra taxes.

BOEHNER: Your voice is so beautiful.

OBAMA: What?

BOEHNER: What? I mean you are right they can pay but they should not because future trust fund children will not be able to finance elections as well as now.

OBAMA: John we are killing the middle class.

BOEHNER: Nutella is so sexy, like you.

OBAMA: I am, what?

BOEHNER: I mean that we should re-examine the Reagan economic model.

OBAMA: John have you been smoking Cannabis?

BOEHNER: Want to come over and listen to Gangnam style?

The conversation would go on for several more minutes and nothing would be accomplished leading to another deadlock on the fiscal cliff. In the end this one was caused by Nutella, Gangnam Style, and possibly Cannabis.



No comments:

Post a Comment