Thursday, December 13, 2012

DEATH, MY OLD FRIEND, HOW ARE YOU?


Death is the event we are born for in this life. There is no way to tell when or how it's coming we just know that it is. To many death is a form with a scythe and little in the way of friendly conversation. Ultimately death has a job but do you ever wonder what it would say to you or you would say to it ? I think I have my Antonius Block conversation all figured out.

DEATH: I have come to claim your soul

ME: Want to play Dominoes?

DEATH: No time.

ME: Eternity is a long time don't you think?

DEATH: What do you want to talk about?

ME: How do you chose people's time?

DEATH: It's a lot like the subway, every train has a turn.

ME: If I win a Domino game can I live longer?

DEATH: No.

ME: Was I a bad person?

DEATH: Not my call.

ME: Was I a good person?

DEATH: I don't know, were you?

ME: Good answer.

DEATH: I don't have a conscious nature.

ME: Want a tea?

DEATH: Goes through me quick.

ME: Shall we?

DEATH: Please I am pressed for eternity.

I know this is all freaky but in truth it's life or as some may refer to it the hamster wheel full of shit that we must all run inside of for a set period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment