Tuesday, December 4, 2012

NOTHING WORST THAN AN OLD HAS BEEN


This blog is aimed at one specific individual that shall for now remain nameless. For the sake of identification we shall call him DJ MB THE FUCKER. Recently I saw a couple of pictures of him and for some reason he irritated the hell out of me. I did not understand why at first but then I realized why. DJ MB THE FUCKER is an old man trying to remain young but failing miserably.

The fact is that there is something to be said for aging with grace and looking dignified. This guy reminds me of a seventy something old guy that used to wear Ed Hardy clothes to the clubs and dance all night. I can respect a youthful spirit and I encourage it I just find it hard to respect a fool that looks like an idiot, stuffed inside a moron, stuffed inside a used douchebag. Oh wow this man is like the turducken.

My advice to this old idiot is simple and comes from a good place. I suggest you allow younger people to flourish and retire. I think you should focus on eating penny candy and drinking ensure in order to regulate your bowel functions. Please get dome argile socks and read a book by the fire you old stinking fucker. The last thing I advise for you is to please learn to order from the low salts menu as I hear salt at your advanced age can be deadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment