Monday, March 25, 2013

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD?


I can't believe that even Target is not a safe place to be anymore. I read that three people were stabbed at Target because some knife wielding psycho was running away after a fight. The crazy bastard took a sixteen year old girl hostage. This is typical punk ass cowardice. What happened to the old days when fights were settled with the simple rule of loser hits the ground and no longer gets back up to cause problems?

I am tired of seeing this kind of thing happen. I hate punks playing like men the street and then taking the lives of innocent and turning them upside down. It almost seems like the more we try to improve as a society the more we go back. I don't want to dedicate too much to this particular news bit other than to say we are a fucking society that needs to change for the better.

LET'S GROW THE FUCK UP AND DO THE RIGHT THING!

No comments:

Post a Comment