Thursday, March 7, 2013

THE HANGOVER WILL COME AROUND


The 1970's had Animal House, the 80's had Meatballs, I am sure the 1990's had something good and this new millennium has The Hangover. I love this film series because it has all the outlandish elements that represent what's new and happening in current society. I will grant the fact that perverted monkeys, Thai post ops and a chinese mobster with a sexually perverse nature are kind of new but still. I remember watching the first hangover I thought they went beyond the point of no return and then they released number two.

Now there is a a number three which will pretty much wrap up the series and bring about some closure for the wolfpack.  The Hangover is one of those movies that will be considered the one thing that everyone can agree on. When I say that everyone can agree on it I mean that it's the one movie that has something outrageous and unforgettable that can bring everyone together for at least five minutes. I will go as far as saying that Mr. Chow is the show stealer.

Once The Hangover is done it will be like saying goodbye to an old friend with bad manners and nasty parents. I wonder if they can do a series of books, prequels, sequels to the sequels, and the long awaited  ride along with the legalization of Donkey Shows. Oh yes I did go the Donkey Show route, enjoy bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment