Wednesday, March 13, 2013

LADY JUSTICE THE FICKLE WHORE


I have never been a fan of shows such as Judge Judy, Judge Joe Brown or any of that other crap. I particularly dislike Judge Judy because not only do I find Judge Judy annoying but I get a vibe from her like she is the biggest piece of crap ever. I can't force myself to respect a person that prides herself on being rude and obnoxious on under the guise of being frank and direct. Judge Judy is now at the center of some fine china argument between one of her producers and his ex-wife.

The ex wife is accusing the producer of selling the china worth an estimated 500,000 to Judge Judy for 50,000 as a way to save himself from having to give that to her in the settlement. I think Judge Judy knowingly took part in this as a way to benefit herself like the stinking bitch she is. The judge's response was that the woman should look for a job. This lady is a serious piece of crap as bad as her show and as true to life to her abrasive TV persona. 

Judge Judy you are in contempt of respect and patience so go fuck yourself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment