Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I THOUGHT NAKED PEOPLE HAD NOTHING TO HIDE


The most popular nude beach in Wisconsin which seems to be one of the most popular around the country has shut down, on weekdays. This is an attempt to curb drug use and sex on the property. Apparently during a nine day surveillance period 26 arrests were made for sex and 16 for drugs. I think this is freaking hilarious when you consider that this is about a place for naked people.

I can't put enough emphasis on the word naked and it's not because I am obsessed with naked people but because I keep thinking that naked people have nothing to hide. I guess I was wrong in my assumption of naked people. Let's face it,naked or not, people love to mess around.

If you give a person the opportunity to be naked in the woods they are likely to indulge themselves with a little naughty time. Naughty time includes pot, cocaine, sex, threesomes and all sorts of good things. There is a lesson to be learned here and that lesson is that you should never stand too close to a naked person regardless of their disposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment