Thursday, March 7, 2013

CHRIS BROWN IS SUCH AN ANGRY LITTLE MAN


When I think of Chris Brown, which never happens, I think of that pile of shit you step on that's so dry it fails to stick to your shoe. Chris Brown is very talented but he is also a spoiled brat asshole. This guy will do an impromptu performance out of spite for everyone that likes Drake. I think this is a great feud and so wholesome too, the guy that beat Rihanna senseless and the guy from Degrassi engaging in a gentlemanly disagreement over who is more "street." I am no expert on gang wars, coast wars, rap wars, or cupcake wars but to me these two idiots will start the trend sissy wars.

I will say this for Chris Brown, he needs to maybe drink milk instead of Vodka since he can't handle his liquor. If I were Chris' agent I would advice him against free shows in clubs full of hood rats and posers and I would advise him against getting so incredibly angry over a DJ's right to play music only a tad bit lamer than his.

Seriously Chris go to a church, convert to Islam, become a Jew, do something to help you find some peace and common sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment