Sunday, July 21, 2013

SOMEONE SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP


I like to think of myself as middle of the road in many aspects. I think that most of the time I try to employ common sense when formulating my views. There is the occasion when my feelings will overwhelm my senses and ultimately lead me to that feeling of "damn it" and so on. There is one particular person whose views always piss me off though, a fucking jackass by the name of Geraldo something or other. Let me give you the run down on Geraldo, in case you haven't heard of him, or harbored feelings of hatred for him.

Geraldo Rivera is a hit or miss reporter, talk show host, war correspondent that calls himself a conservative and yet has been a complete jackass for nearly forty years. This is a man that accuses people of racism consistently and yet he himself has been making an ass of himself talking about the Martin/ Zimmerman case as FOX's legal correspondent. I am not going out and saying that Rivera is a moron, I am simply stating he acts like one.

Personally I think this guy is a joke and half. This is a man that wanted the anchor chair in NBC and thought that the book "Exposing Myself" would not be a bad idea. I am hispanic but to be honest I don't see this loud mouth fucker as a credit to the race, if anything I see him as a self entitled faker with little to no credibility. Personally I don't think he knows what the hell he is. This fucker wants to be taken seriously but he tweets a picture of himself almost naked taking about how 70 is the new 50. In case you don't think that's a bit of a joke, please, remember Al Capone's vault. Yes people, Geraldo is the guy that made a huge deal about a vault that he felt had untold treasures and instead it led him to years in the trash talk circuit.

For years Geraldo Rivera has been making an ass of himself and honestly he is as sickening as the Kardashians. Let me say this, I propose Geraldo get on the Ryan Seacrest Productions bandwagon and develop something. I see it now, "Gearaldo does the San Fernando Valley" I don't care who is offended by this and I could give a shit what a potential Geraldo fan might say. The fact is that Geraldo needs to start taking some Metamucil and get the fuck off the air. Geraldo, you are no Cronkite, you are not even Eric Sevareid after all your "brave" trips to Iraq you can't even call yourself an equal to Donahue. Please Geraldo, shut the fuck up and take what little dignity you have and go home.

2 comments:

  1. Geraldo has dignity? Wow...that was an unsettling thought!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in the....... wait you're right he has none whatsoever, even his mustache lacks dignity.

      Delete