Sunday, July 28, 2013

CAFFEINE, A DRUG FOR NORMALCY


Caffeine is keeping me up at night and making me think about things that make no sense. I think about cartoons, wine, planes, trains, and automobiles. It's late and nothing makes a lot of sense I love caffeine almost as much as I love being able to breathe. Caffeine is to me what pot is to stoners trying to learn about life. Caffeine is absolutely fabulous and I enjoy it, I can't quit it. I have heard horrors about caffeine and yet I still love it , I think because it's getting late I am running on fumes.

I think caffeine is a drug of choice for normalcy. Everyone that doesn't do pot does caffeine and it's fine. I enjoy the rush in the night that helps me stay up just a little longer and feeling like I can produce an abnormal number of ideas on paper. Yes, caffeine is my love, my secret love, the one friend I go to in order to enjoy myself. I go to my drug of choice in order to stay up and live the life of a writer with odd hours, incredibly long thoughts and yes, an entry as a result.


1 comment:

  1. I am trying to get off the caffeine roller coaster here. I was addicted to Dr Pepper....stopped drinking it...have replaced it with herbal teas. Working pretty good so far.
    I might have a different opinion in another month...

    ReplyDelete