Tuesday, July 23, 2013

WHEN I DON'T ASK PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP


Have you ever dealt with a nosy person? Have you ever heard of someone you don't know giving opinions on your life? I have been a recipient of that a few times. I feel like bursting every time it happens, at least I did in the past. Today, whenever I hear unrequested opinions, I laugh simply because said opinions are an example of people's desires to live vicariously through others. Opinionated people are a lot like football dads, in that they all want to get their kids to do what they could not.

I have heard a million people say a million things and, as time passes, I find myself less annoyed by this occurrence. I do understand that it's human to have an opinion, I do think it's annoying to have more than one opinion on the same matter though. My reaction to this particular situation is simply to smile, nod, and think " I can't wait until a horny hippopotamus fucks you right up the ass." I know this is a little bit of a jerk attitude on my part but fuck it, life is short.

1 comment:

  1. Yes it really pisses me when someone tries telling me that I cannot have a certain opinion.
    Happened just the other day when I told a friend that I thought Zimmerman was a nosy busybody that should just have stayed in his vehicle and called out the cops. Dude didn't even understand my thoughts that if he had things would never have escalated to the point which it did. Bet ole George wishes now that he had...

    ReplyDelete