Sunday, July 21, 2013

I LOVE PSEUDO INTELLECTUALS


To me reading is a joy, because it often times allows me the luxury of learning things I was not previously aware of. I like to learn from people whom I feel have something to teach me, and I think almost everyone has something of a lesson they can teach others. I want to emphasize almost, because there is always a group of people that have nothing but shit to impart. I am sure you are likely wondering what I am talking about, and I shall now expound.

There are often times people who think that their opinion is the only one that counts. I am talking of course about people that love to talk about the lack of reality in reality, the true ills of ambition, the prostitution of society by technology, the ills of modern medicine, and the necessity to bathe naked in the cleansing waters of a dirty, amoeba filled lake. If you don't get the sarcasm then you are one of them, a pseudo intellectual.

I find it easy to spot pseudo intellectuals, they look at you in a manner that spells their indifferent superiority and superior lack of real confidence. A pseudo intellectual will likely mix Nietzche with Sheldon Cooper and talk about atheism being a manner of scientific belief on the gods of science. Yes I love the pseudo intellectuals because they entertain me. A pseudo intellectual will find over 100 explanations to one lie, and over 100 answers to a yes or no question. A pseudo intellectual is a lot like stepping on dog shit, you know you hate it but somehow it makes you laugh.

A lot of times pseudo intellectuals come about as the result of youth without experience or praise without real merit. College, books, retention without understanding, and bullshit, will never give you practical intellect or common sense. True gifts do not come from unproven ideas, and nonsense, and certainly have no relation to veganism and under arm hair. I am not saying that vegans are pseudo intellectuals but I am stating that a lot of pseudo intellectuals are vegans. Perhaps I am tired of every hippy wannabe assuming that they know life when truly the know very little about a whole lot.

The world needs clowns and fools and who better to entertain us than the pseudo intellectuals who, like clowns, are truly just sad individuals crying soulful, interior tears stemming from fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment