Friday, November 16, 2012

TOP TEN PETRAEUS EMAIL ADDRESSES


With the latest scandal in Washington surrounding the good General Petraeus I wonder who exactly was his email provider. I will go with Gmail given the new privacy rules for Gmail. Having gotten that out of the way I decided to compile a list of possible emails for the good General and they are:


  1. Generalsexy@gmail.com
  2. Hotholsterdady@hotmail.com
  3. sexbomb@gmail.com
  4. petraeuspapichulo@att.net
  5. iraqsexpistol@aol.com
  6. huevosgrandes@gmail.com
  7. sexears69@gmail.com
  8. lamangueramagica@gmail.com
  9. spywiththegoldeneye.gmail.com
  10. hotstuffwiththerightstuff@cia.gov
I am positive that the good General had a way to express his ability to really captivate his biographer with not just tales of heroics but also descriptions of his "field" capacity. Alas we shall never know but who the hell cares? It's fun to testiculate, wait I mean speculate.

No comments:

Post a Comment