Sunday, November 4, 2012

LET THEM ALL GO TO HELL EXCEPT CAVE 76




So Tuesday is the big day and everyone is making the dash for those last minute votes. Every member of team Obama is canvassing the undecided part of the populous. Recently I was the target of a canvas fella that looked like a deer in the headlights. Everyone from the ramrod, tea party, GOP is making that glorious run in order to illustrate Mitt's "Magic Math Method."

I want to throw a wild card out there and see who's with it. I would like to propose a massive write in movement for an unlikely candidate. I am sure that this will not work out but if I stick with it for the next four years it may pick up steam. I say let's write in The 2000 Year Old Man. Yes I am aware that this is a fictional character but come on people.

The 2000 Year Old Man comes from a society where all people lived in caves. If we all lived in caves imagine how much we would save on utilities. I also think that we can all create our own anthems much like the 2000 Year Old Man's anthem. Let them all go to hell people, I think it's brilliant to start this movement.

So for the good of the nation let us say "Let them all go to hell except for the 2000 Year Old Man."

No comments:

Post a Comment