Thursday, November 15, 2012

DON'T PREACH WITH ONE HAND AND STEAL WITH THE OTHER



I have never considered myself a follower or a member of anyone's flock because I am an individual. I believe spirituality is an independent choice. What we as people chose to believe in is our right and our own very personal choice. What I have a major problem with is serious hypocrisy.

Everyone loves to believe in miracles and that's cool I respect that but there is something to be said for being so blind to reality that the horizon is nothing but pretty flowers with little pots of goody gold at the end of the rainbow. The fact is we always seem to follow one charismatic figure and drink a form of Kool Aid that takes away our ability to understand when hypocrisy and lies are afoot. Jim Jones was very charismatic and we all know the outcome there. So you may question me and ask where I see the hypocrisy. Let me answer your question and put your soul at ease.

I have read the bible enough times to know that Jesus did not have a Cadillac, a motorcycle, or an airplane. The fact is that according to the bible Jesus did not really have shoes while going from place to place. I am not actually trying to praise Jesus or thump bibles or beliefs like so many people try to do through mediums. I am simply stating that I don't understand why these charismatic electronic pastors seem to have a bigger cash position and better bottom line than even the wealthiest Americans. There is this vow of poverty that seems to be as well observed as obscure 1800's unamended rules.

The fact is that while Benny Hinn traveled first class in the Concord people starved and died waiting for their miracle. While Kenneth Copeland collects planes in his estate people hope that his words will materialize and lose it all providing for his needs. While Jim Bakker and his late wife Tammy Faye gave their dogs shelter that included central AC units people gave the tithe while at times going to bed without power, or some necessary utility. So they preach the word in 10,000 suits and million dollar homes while Gebus oh wait I mean Jesus wore tattered clothing and no shoes. Believe what you chose because you can and you have the right. Understand that what you do believe is not always exactly what you are told and the reality versus the actuality are completely separate hemispheres altogether.

PEACE BE WITH YOU!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment