Saturday, November 24, 2012

TOP TEN DALLAS MOMENTS


As a way to pay tribute to Larry Hagman I thought it would be cool to compile a top ten of memorable Dallas moments. I compiled my own simply because I am sure that most fans of the series would disagree on some of them and on their placement. So here they are my Dallas Top Ten:


  1. Who Shot JR?
  2. The Return of Bobby Ewing
  3. The Death of Pam
  4. The Death of Jock Ewing
  5. The paternity of John Ross revealed 
  6. Pam and Cliff meet their mother
  7. Ms. Ellie re marries
  8. JR organizes a counter revolution 
  9. JR is taken out of the oil business by the US government
  10. The Ewing family defeats Jeremy Wendell


Dallas was an icon and it's biggest villain is gone but the moments will always remain. What are some of your favorite moments?

No comments:

Post a Comment